Quad ring cast iron burner
This large cast iron quad ring burner is perfect for camping, for use at home or commercial catering. With a high heat output of 52mj/hr, the Auscrown Quad Ring Burner is popular for boiling any liquids such as soups, curries, tomato sauces, crays and shellfish and heating water. The sturdy cast iron construction ensures durability and is fitted with brass valves which allows for individual ring control giving you flexibility & maximum flame control.
Australia gas safety approved for outdoor use.
- Comes with FREE 1.2m hose and POL regulator
- Connects onto POL BBQ gas cylinder
- Durable and sturdy suitable for large pots and pans
- A portable, economical and versatile cooking appliance
- Frame to suit available sold seperately
|Product Dimension (WxDxH)||360 x 635 x 110mm|
|Product Net Weight (kg)||12.5 kg|
|Gas Pressure||2.75 kPa|
|Heat Capacity||52 MJ/hr|
|Fitting||1/4" BSPM 60º Coned|
|Gas Consumption||1.03 kg/hr|