Green Mountain ‘Daniel Boone’ WiFi pellet smoker
Features Specifications Variations
- Point-to-point WiFi controller included that connects to your mobile phone.
- Grill temperature range: 65°C-260°C.
- Meat probe measures and displays internal temperatures on the control panel.
- Peaked lid for extra cooking height.
- Stainless steel grate measures 69 x 40.6 cm and the inside clearance is 34 cm.
- Sense-Mate™ monitors the ambient temperature and adjusts the air and pellet flow to maintain a constant temperature.
- Venturi-style firebox create “cyclone” style combustion.
- Positive pressure hopper fan prevents back burn.
- Automatic grill shut-off that blows ash out of the firebox after grilling.
- Strong rubber tyres and lockable front castors.
- Durable baked on paint finish and stainless steel grate.
- Pellet Fuel – GMG pellets are made from pure, kiln-dried sawdust pellets, free of additives and contaminants. Available in three flavours.
- Daniel Boone model with stainless steel lid is also available for no extra cost
142 H x 130 W x 61 D cm